Welcome to IRR-Residential! IRR-Residential is a national appraisal organization of independently owned and operated residential appraisal companies. It currently has 49 locally owned and operated offices in 42 markets across 20 states and plans to grow to several hundred offices in the next five years.

IRR-Residential was formed to respond to trends in the residential appraisal industry. IRR-Residential has a national sales and marketing team dedicated to developing relationships with regional and national clients. It has proven software to meet the needs of these clients, allowing its affiliates to compete on both a local and national level.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our Affiliates say it Best!


"With IRR-Residential I now have all the tools to compete, grow, recruit and manage my business in a manner that would never be possible independently. I am now excited about the business at a time when I was considering an exit strategy," Bob Reamer, IRR-Residential Veri-Tech Appraisal.



"I’ve been an appraiser for 20 years and have seen the trends in the mortgage industry reduce the volume of work available while increasing the appraiser’s liability and responsibilities without any meaningful increase in fees. The appraiser-centered IRR-Residential model promises to give appraisers a “fighting chance” to compete and win back the appraisal business that’s been eroded over the past several years. I’m especially excited about the top-notch corporate team that’s been assembled and that promises to make IRR-Residential a decisive force on the national appraisal scene," Norbert Schulz, IRR-Residential Appraisers & Consultants.



"I came in thinking that this would be a great way to increase exposure and volume. What I did not realize was how the amount of interaction with the other managing directors, and discussing best practices would improve my business and make me an overall better appraiser," Tony Reese, IRR-Residential Reese Appraisals.

No comments: